Ok..so woke up a little b4 8:00.... took a shower and ate a burrito..got dressed..went to the Parrish competition thing.... Unarmed was AMAZING!! ... i was like OMG AWESOME! at the hardcore intimidating stomping part... i wuz amazed that they didn't screw up..i would have in the first minute...if i didn't think so...i'd join unarmed.... anyway...Cheyenne Roohani wuz our dude for individual armed drill... he wuz really nervous/anxious... or something while waiting to start...but he did great..and i almost J.I.M.P while watching him... I would have definately if I had not already did it during unarmed.....anyway.. yeah...we placed in just about EVERYTHING!!!!! YAY! I'm so proud of my homies Kari and Cheyenne!!! Cheyenne is one handsome man...;) anyway..after that...me ,my brother and my aunt went to Ming's Garden and met some cool people there... (clockwise according to where they were sitting and a round table....) Natali Ocampo, Logan Metz, Mitchell Ward, Brandon Bird, and Sam Powell.... that was fun! We added "in bed" to the endings of all of our fortunes(fortune cookies) and there were a few really funny ones....then went to Wal-Marts..got a big bag of gummy bears...and some sunflower seeds...now i'm at home..doing this..
ok so...:)... GREAT JOB, KARI!!!!! and others
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment